GUARANTEE PROGRAMMES IN SUPPORT OF COMPANIES IN THE FISHERIES SECTOR UNDER OPERATIONAL PROGRAMME FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE FISHERIES SECTOR FOR PERIOD 2007-2013.
In the framework of the operational programme for the development of the Fisheries sector 2007-2013 (OPDFS), “National guarantee fund” EAD (NGF), has developed and offers to the companies of the sector a support through guarantees for the implementation of their projects for which a contract with the Executive Agency for fisheries and aquaculture has been signed, under the operational programme for the development of the fisheries sector for period 2007-2013.
BENEFICIARIES UNDER THE FOLLOWING AXES/MEASURES OF THE OPERATIONAL PROGRAMME CAN BENEFIT FROM THE NGF GUARANTEES:
- Measure 1.3 Investments on board of fishing vessels and selectivity;
- Measure 2.1 Productive investments in aquaculture;
- Measure 2.5 Fishing in inland waters;
- Measure 2.6 Investments in processing and marketing of the products of fishing and aquaculture;
- Measure 3.3 Investments for the reconstruction and modernisation of the fishing ports, landing sites and shelters;
- Priority axis 4 Sustainable development of fisheries areas.
THE BASIC PARAMETERS OF THE GUARANTEES FOR THE BENEFICIARIES IN OPDFS 2007-2013 ARE:
- Guarantees for investment loans and loans for working capital for start ups and acting companies within the meaning of the law for SMEs, which are beneficiaries of the OPDFS;
- Counter-guarantees on bank guarantees for advance payments to beneficiaries under OPDFS 2007-2013;
- NGF will guarantee up to 50% of the amount of the credits or bank guarantees;
- The maximum amount of guarantees for one borrower or related persons, regardless of how many credits will be:
- (a) for micro and small enterprises (employing up to 100 people) up to 500 000 BGN, and
- (b) for medium-sized enterprises (employing 101 to 250 people) up to 1 000 000 BGN
- Period for the inclusion of loans in the guaranteed portfolios under OPDFS: 30.09.2015
- Term of the guarantees: up to 10 years;
- No fees for the guarantees for the companies benefiting from them!
THE GUARANTEE PROGRAMS ARE IMPLEMENTED THROUGH SEVERAL COMMERCIAL BANKS:
- FIRST INVESTMENT BANK AD
- RAIFFEISENBANK (BULGARIA) EAD
- CIBANK EAD
- UNICREDIT BULBANK AD
- CENTRAL COOPERATIVE BANK AD
EASED CONDITIONS FOR FINANCING AGAINST THE GUARANTEES:
The commercial banks have undertaken to provide soft financing conditions for the companies benefiting from the guarantees in that programme:
- Extended deadline for repayment of the loans;
- Lower rates of contractual interest – up to 7.50%, and of certain fees and commissions;
- Simplified procedures for the examination of requests for credit or a bank guarantee;
- Lower than the standard requirements for collateral on loans.
For further information: (02) 9306 218 and
„Operational programme for development of Fisheries Sector /2007-2013/
EXECUTIVE AGENCY FOR FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE”